2016 Schedule Update for both Adult and Youth Jiu Jitsu Athletes
You've spoken, and we've heard.
See the updated schedules below:
Here are the changes adults:
- Saturday - Comp Team Practice will run from 7:00 - 8:30 am
- Saturday - Open Mat / Rounds will run from 8:30 - 9:30 am
- Saturday - BJJ 1 - 3 will run from 9:30 - 10:20 am
- Saturday - Drill for Skill will run from 10:20 - 11:00 am
Here are the changes youth:
- Dragons (7 to 9-year olds) class will be from 4:00 - 4:50 pm Monday through Thursday
- Warriors (10 to 13-year olds) + Shinsengumi (14 to 16-year olds) class will be from 5:00 - 5:50 pm Monday through Thursday
- Friday Youth Invitation Only class will run from 5:00 - 6:00 pm
- Saturday - a new combined class will occur for Ninjas (3 to 4-year olds) + Samurai (5 to 6-year olds) from 11:00 - 11:30 am
- Saturday - a new combined class will occur for Dragons (7 to 9-year olds), Warriors (10 to 13-year olds), and Shinsengumi (14 to 16-year olds) from 11:30 - 12:20 pm
If you have any question or concerns, don't hesitate to call the front desk at 503.327.8265 or email email@example.com.
Let's have a FANTASTIC 2016! ! !