Five Rings is running another Coaches Mentor Program (CMP).
Here are the full details:
- To help create, develop, and foster world-class coaches to staff the Five Rings Jiu Jitsu and Fitness academies
- To lay a strong foundation of understanding about the art and science of coaching, the process of learning, positive communication, professionalism, and teamwork
- 90 minute class | 4 sessions | running over 5 months
- Proposed time are Fridays from 5:00 – 8:00 pm
- Focus on the foundation of good instruction and coaching
- Graduates will be eligible to apply to coaching positions at Five Rings main campus and / or be eligible for cooperative coaching positions at an affiliate group of Five Rings.
- $199 initiation
- + $49 per month for five month
- November 20
- December 18
- January 15
- February 12
- Coaches Mentor Program – Foundation Reading Packet (to be given out on Monday, November 2)
- Five Rings Jiu Jitsu Journal
- All classes and CMP Foundation events are to be attending. If a class is missed, the student is responsible for getting the class material, turning in all missed work, and staying on track.
- There will be reading / homework assignments for every class (60 – 90 minutes of work)
- All assignments, projects, quizzes, and tests must be completed at a proficiency level of 80% or higher
- All course work must be completed and meet standards by Friday, March 11, 2016 to graduate
Application and white paper link HERE
Application due by Friday, October 16, 2015.