Five Rings' Premier Training Experience
The literal translation of A Firma is “The Firm”.
However, it is used as slang for “my people, my brothers, my society of fighters”.
- Five Rings’ premier skill development groups | Objective
The A Firma program represents the highest level of training at Five Rings Jiu Jitsu for curriculum study / belt progression. This is an intensive program in which a premium is placed on growth and development in the athlete’s technical Jiu Jitsu game.
Athletes will receive in 90 minutes of semi-private instruction with Professor Tom weekly/ four times per month. Session will focus on the technical elements of all part of the grappling game as well as a deep connection to overarching concepts. Supplemental learning material and extensive personalized evaluation will occur regularly.
In addition to small group instruction, A Firma members have unlimited access to all Jiu Jitsu classes, personalized strength and conditioning program design, nutrition guidance and counseling Extensive in-depth personal feedback will help define and tailor make this experience for each participant. This program is centered around the belt curriculum (blue, purple, brown, and black); its objective is skill development / taking participant’s games to the next level.
- A Firma will be your homeroom. It is THE most important class you have. If you only make one class per week, it should be A Firma. All other classes are additives / extra.
- One class per week | four classes per month are to be attending.
- Exclusive small group 4 – 8 students
- Personalized program design in:
- Jiu Jitsu – fundamentals, self defense, and the A Firma Pillar Principles
- Personal coaching, development guides – game plan development
- Quarterly video analysis and performance evaluation
- Access to a member’s web site with online resources
- Unlimited group Jiu Jitsu classes
Tuesdays, 6:30 – 8:00 am or Wednesday, 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Comprehensive membership: $349 per month ($169 basic membership + $180 A Firma program). Two year commitment then rolls into a sixty-day flex membership.
Download the application HERE, fill it out, and turn it in by Friday, Dec. 22, 2017 to Professor Tom at email@example.com