Want to become a Five Rings coach? Here's your opportunity.
Coaches Mentor Program - Foundation
- To help create, develop, and foster world-class coaches to staff the Five Rings Jiu Jitsu academies
- To lay a strong foundation of understanding about the art and science of coaching, the process of learning, positive communication, professionalism, and teamwork
- 120 minute class | 4 sessions | running over 3 months
- Proposed class time: Fridays from 5:00 – 7:00 pm
- Focus on the foundation of good instruction and coaching
- Graduates will be eligible to apply to coaching positions at Five Rings main campus and / or be eligible for cooperative coaching positions at an affiliate group of Five Rings.
- $229 initiation
- + $49 per month for three months
- Oct. 5
- Oct. 12
- Oct. 19
- Nov. 16 - culminating class / capstone presentation
- Coaches Mentor Program – Foundation Reading Packet (to be sent out on Monday, September 17)
- Five Rings Jiu Jitsu Journal
- All classes and CMP Foundation events are to be attended. If a class is missed, the student is responsible for getting the class material, turning in all missed work, and staying on track.
- There will be reading / homework assignments for every class (60 – 90 minutes of work)
- All assignments, projects, quizzes, and tests must be completed at a proficiency level of 80% or higher
- All course work must be completed and meet standards by Friday, June 8, 2018 to graduate
Download the application HERE