In an attempt to continually optimize our class schedules at Five Rings, updates will be occurring to both our adult and youth class schedules beginning Monday, June 18, 2018.
Adult Jiu Jitsu Schedule: HERE
Youth Jiu Jitsu Schedule: HERE
Below are a list of the changes to the adult schedule:
- In an attempt to support both classes (Gi and No-Gi) and increase overall enrollment, both the the Interm. / Advanced and No-Gi classes are being pared down to 60 minutes each. Thus:
- Monday night the Interm. / Adv. Technical class from 6 - 7 pm and the go right into the No-Gi class from 7 - 8 pm.
- Wednesday evening, with the No-Gi class now running from 6:30 - 7:30 pm followed by the Interm. / Adv. technical class from 7:30 - 8:30 pm.
- On Friday, the 4 - 6 pm Open Mat at the main campus has been substituted out from the 7 - 9 pm Open Mat being held at the Murrayhill location.
Youth schedule, due to summer schedule, the following classes will be on pause from the middle of June through the beginning of September:
- The Monday / Wednesday 5:15 pm Samurai class.
- The Tuesday / Thursday 3:10 pm Dragon class.
- On Saturday, the Warriors / Shinsengumi class will run at 11 am together with the Dragon class.
Please see a coach or a front desk staff member if you have any questions or concerns.